Monday 21 February 2011

Tutorials

Recently, I've found time to play with two online tutorials that I have been itching to try for while.

1. The Crayon Apron Tutorial. Samantha, from Bobaloo!, shares this tutorial on Prudent Baby. I loved that it was a great way to use up sewing scraps that otherwise are too small for other projects. I'm planning on making several for toddler gifts this year.
Full Step-by-step Tutorial Found HERE.

2.
Freezer Stencil Tees. Tutorials for these have been all over the internet and now I see why. They are so easy and fun! I decided to add fabric details to make them multi-dimensional. As you can see I just stenciled a ballerina and then added tulle to great her tutu.
Full step-by-step photo tutorial, from Dana at MADE, found HERE.

*PS... for stencil images, just use google images (e.g. strawberry silhouette)

No comments:

Post a Comment