Monday 6 September 2010

Skirts Galore

I spent my labor day weekend trying to avoid going into labor (not for 10 more days!) and was able to get some sewing in. I was on a skirt kick and created 3 sassy skirts for Scarlett this fall.

I'm loving simple mod black and white and used strips of white and black cotton fabric to create this skirt. I purposely made it shorter since I think it will look sassy with super opaque tights and/or knee-high boots. Total cost: $8

Tulle and flannel together make for one feminine fall skirt. Last fall, I made a smock (below) with this same fabric and so now baby girl #2 and Scarlett can coordinate. Total Cost: $6

This may be my favorite skirt.....

I instantly fell in love with this fabric at Joann's Fabrics and was thrilled when it was on sale for only $1.99 / yard! I added matching pom-pom trim. While I know this makes the skirt hard to launder, I could not resist.


Total Cost: $9

No comments:

Post a Comment